PDA

View Full Version : Aquatica in Orlando?

egoldber
10-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Anyone been here? We're going to be in Orlando soon and were thinking about going to Aquatica. We have Seaworld season passes, so this is included in our tickets. Would it be worth it to take a 7 year old and 2 year old? Thanks!!

tnrnchick74
10-26-2008, 10:20 AM
Anyone been here? We're going to be in Orlando soon and were thinking about going to Aquatica. We have Seaworld season passes, so this is included in our tickets. Would it be worth it to take a 7 year old and 2 year old? Thanks!!

If you only have SeWorld on your passes, then Aquatica is NOT included - you have to add either a single day ticket or a season pass for that park as well. You have to get there right when the park opens, because they only allow so many people in during the day for safety reasons. I think it would be fine for both ages; lots of small kiddo things. Some of the bigger rides require you to be a good, strong swimmer - that would be my only concern if your 7 year old wants to do some of them.

egoldber
10-26-2008, 11:59 AM
We bought platinum annual passes when we were at Seaworld San Diego this summer. It includes all the Anheuser Busch associated parks.

Have you been to the Disney water parks as well? We've never been to Aquatica, but we've been to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon many times. How would you think they compare?

amyhome1
10-27-2008, 09:04 PM
I have a friend that just went a couple of months ago.

I'm going to get some info for you.

When are you going?

egoldber
10-27-2008, 09:13 PM
We leave Thursday!

amyhome1
10-27-2008, 09:18 PM
Are you going to the NSSHP Thursday?????

amyhome1
10-27-2008, 10:04 PM
egoldber I sent you a PM about this thread