PDA

View Full Version : Death of Jennifer Hudson's Nephew Confirmed

Fairy
10-27-2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27366072/?gt1=43001

A 7-year-old child. Someone shot a 7-year-old child on purpose. I have no words.

ThreeofUs
10-27-2008, 05:56 PM
oh, NO! Oh, my gosh, what heartbreak.

LarsMal
10-27-2008, 05:58 PM
I saw the headline earlier that they "thought" they had found him...that can't be good when you're not entirely sure right away.

How terribly sad. My heart goes out to her entire family, especially her sister who now has to mourn the loss of her mother, brother, AND her baby boy. So so sad...

SnuggleBuggles
10-27-2008, 06:02 PM
I was really hoping the speculation wasn't right about her nephew. Her poor family. I can not even imagine.

Beth

DietCokeLover
10-27-2008, 06:03 PM
There's a special place in hell for those who harm children. I'm sure of it.

maestramommy
10-27-2008, 06:10 PM
My heart just sank when I read that a body had been found. Who does this????

blisstwins
10-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I am not a follower of celebrity news, but this took my breath away. Unimaginable. My heart goes out to that family.

trales
10-27-2008, 06:41 PM
I can't believe there are people in this world like that. I cried when I read the headline. How sickening. Words cann't describe what I would like to do to the person who hurts a child, or any living thing for that matter.

I feel so bad for her. I don't know how you can move on after that.

1964pandora
10-27-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm not sure what happened, but if he was getting revenge against his estranged wife, it's sickening to kill her mother, brother and son. It makes me so sick when someone kills a child to get revenge in a relationship gone wrong. Of course, killing a child in any situation is sickening.

Susan

icunurse
10-27-2008, 08:12 PM
All I keep thinking of is how scared that little boy must have been. I just can't even imagine...my heart breaks for all of them.

karolyp
10-27-2008, 08:17 PM
my heart breaks too - it is just so sad

MamaKath
10-27-2008, 08:35 PM
So sad! It is unimaginable to me that there are people that sick in this world.

irie i
10-28-2008, 03:16 PM
I saw the headline earlier that they "thought" they had found him...that can't be good when you're not entirely sure right away.

Law enforcement will not say they have a positive identification on someone until they have had someone ID the body or have done forensic testing. It doesn't necessarily mean he was in such poor condition that they could not recognize him. Logically it was enough that he was in the vehicle that was stolen and is a child...but that isn't enough for them to claim it is him to the world.

I can't imagine how terrifying this ordeal must have been for him if he survived after being taken from the home. Apparently they did find bullet shells in his bedroom so it is possible that he was also shot in the home. Perhaps he survived the shooting and, thus, was taken. I hope he did not witness the murders of his beloved Grandmother and uncle. I hope he was asleep and did not even have the opportunity to feel any pain.

This is such a horribly sad story for the entire Hudson family. Many people and the media are focused on Jennifer Hudson and what she must be going through but imagine what the child's actual parents are going through. I can't imagine the blame Julia Hudson must feel for letting that animal into her child's life knowing his background/history of violence and crime. Now her mother, brother and child are all gone. I could never forgive myself if I were her. What a tragedy. :crying:

Fairy
10-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Law enforcement will not say they have a positive identification on someone until they have had someone ID the body or have done forensic testing. It doesn't necessarily mean he was in such poor condition that they could not recognize him. Logically it was enough that he was in the vehicle that was stolen and is a child...but that isn't enough for them to claim it is him to the world.

I can't imagine how terrifying this ordeal must have been for him if he survived after being taken from the home. Apparently they did find bullet shells in his bedroom so it is possible that he was also shot in the home. Perhaps he survived the shooting and, thus, was taken. I hope he did not witness the murders of his beloved Grandmother and uncle. I hope he was asleep and did not even have the opportunity to feel any pain.

This is such a horribly sad story for the entire Hudson family. Many people and the media are focused on Jennifer Hudson and what she must be going through but imagine what the child's actual parents are going through. I can't imagine the blame Julia Hudson must feel for letting that animal into her child's life knowing his background/history of violence and crime. Now her mother, brother and child are all gone. I could never forgive myself if I were her. What a tragedy. :crying:

What she said.