PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Outlook question

Globetrotter
10-27-2008, 10:46 PM
You know when you write an email and type in a recipient's name? A few possibilities pop up at that point. In my case, they are often the wrong ones (outdated) or even people I no longer keep in touch with. How can I fix this?

MamaKath
10-27-2008, 10:53 PM
Go to tools/options. You will get a dialogue box. It is like a recipe box with tabs and then options to choose from. I don't have outlook on here, so I am not sure of exactly which tab and option off the top of my head. I can look at work tomorrow if you haven't found it by then.

khm
10-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Just highlight the one(s) you don't need, and hit delete. Works in Outlook 2003, anyways!

jerigirl
10-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Just highlight the one(s) you don't need, and hit delete. Works in Outlook 2003, anyways!

:yeahthat:

Globetrotter
10-28-2008, 10:43 AM

Thanks guys! I swear I've tried that before many times, without any luck, but it worked this time! That is so weird. It's a relief because there's this weirdo who was hitting on me (old friend from grad school) and he has the same name as my brother! UGH Every time I emailed my brother, his stupid email address would pop up. It's fixed now :) PHEW