PDA

View Full Version : HA Outlet - Sale

ThreeofUs
10-28-2008, 03:14 PM
The HA IN outlet is having a 60-70% off sale. Zippers $14, socks/hats $2, marshmallow pullovers $11, etc.

March-December store hours:
Monday-Saturday 9 am - 9 pm
Sunday 10 am - 6 pm

Address & phone:
Hanna Andersson
Lighthouse Place Premium Outlet Mall
215 Lighthouse Place (map (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=Michigan%20City&state=IN&address=215+Lighthouse+Place&zip=46360&country=us&zoom=7))
Michigan City, IN 46360

GlindaGoodWitch
10-28-2008, 06:35 PM
So if you don't live anywhere NEAR there - you ladies that call - what do you say?

Whatcha got on sale?

And how long do you typically keep the sales rep on the phone?

I only ask because I'm dying to do this but I have no idea how exactly to go about it...

veronica
10-28-2008, 06:50 PM
I call down the line. I don't know all the names of products or lines but usually ask what they have in DD's size that is on "super sale". I know about the coats/hats so asked for them in the right sizes. They describe them to me. I have even had ebay opened up and searched for hanna hats, etc at the same time and been able to "look" at what they are offering me! It's hard to get matching playdresses/leggings at one place. If it is something I really want, I will just call all of them looking and if one store has something I might want, they will gladly put it on hold and I tell them I will call them right back.
They are all used to this so it won't be foreign to them if you call!

Try during their mid morning hours mid-week where they are likely to have less customers.

ThreeofUs
10-28-2008, 07:41 PM
ITA - call mid-morning/mid-week. I usually just ask if they have what I want and how much those things cost. If it's a good sale (and there almost always is), I buy. They are really helpful, don't feel like you're putting them out.

WatchingThemGrow
10-28-2008, 08:36 PM
Yeah, they are great and expect phone orders of people who can't "see" what they have.

At the VA outlet, they said a lady with *8* kids calls in and orders stuff all the time. Could you imagine that call????

Globetrotter
10-28-2008, 08:46 PM
The outlet staff are angels, seriously. They are so sweet and take their time to find stuff for me. I always feel terribly guilty about taking their time, but they're so nice about it. I honestly don't know what I would do if I ever actually got the chance to go in person during a super sale. One can dream...

Seriously, if I lived near an outlet I don't know how I would be able to control myself! :eek:

Kris

mshen
10-28-2008, 09:11 PM
is it just limited to IN outlet or all outlets?
________
Justin Bieber Fan (http://justinbieberfan.info/)

GlindaGoodWitch
10-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Thanks for all of your replies. I guess I'm going to go for it tomorrow! I can feel my credit card wilting already.

ThreeofUs
10-29-2008, 01:06 AM
Don't know - I just called the IN outlet. Try and see! :)

citymama
10-29-2008, 01:41 AM
I called today after seeing the OP's post. They didn't have much that I was looking for in my DD's size (90/100). We are all stocked up on PJs and underwear, our two favorite and regular Hanna purchases - if you are looking for either of those items, definitely call them. I asked about playdresses - they had two in those sizes, but not colors I liked, and no coordinating leggings. And no winter hats/mittens in the size I was looking for, nor liveable leggings. Oh well!

twobabes
10-29-2008, 03:21 AM
Question about the sleepwear - - has the sizing changed a lot since they made them conform with fire safety guidelines (snugger) a couple years ago? We have some hand-me-down ones that I love because they have lasted and lasted, but they are the old sizing. I've been reluctant to buy new ones for fear of them being too-tight pjs!

sste
10-29-2008, 09:15 AM
My new style zippers are snug. Worse in my opinion is that my striped (but not my patterned ones) have pilling after just a few months. The cotton seems thin and cheap compared to the old ones on the striped pair.