PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where my peanut allergy thread went?

TaChapm
10-29-2008, 11:23 AM
I realize that things had gotten pretty heated so I completely understand if it was locked but there was a lot of good information and links on there that I was refering to and would at least like to get and bookmark. Any way you could lock it and make it come back so that I as well as others who might deal with this in the future can have access to that information as well?
Thanks!

maestramommy
10-30-2008, 07:14 AM
bumping in case the mods missed it!

DrSally
10-30-2008, 01:11 PM
I think it was probaby locked. It seems like a lot of threads have been locked lately, hasn't it?

missym
10-30-2008, 01:23 PM
The thread is under review, so it's not visible at the moment.

TaChapm
10-30-2008, 02:20 PM
The thread is under review, so it's not visible at the moment.

I completely understand it being locked if that is what you need to do but I would REALLY love to be able to get the links and information off of there. We have a meeting at Jackson's school tomorrow and I was hoping to go in there with some of that helpful information. That was my reason for coming here and asking the question. I just hate to think that the information is now lost to me and I won't have it for tomorrow. Kind of defeats me asking the question in the first place.

missym
10-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Tara, check your email. :hug:

karolyp
10-30-2008, 02:41 PM
It has been moved back.

Thanks
Karoly

missym
10-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Five threads locked in the past 7 months doesn't seem like a lot, especially during an election year. :wink2: And a couple of those were just outright attack threads, not discussions that devolved.

kep
10-30-2008, 06:38 PM
I actually think that we have had a dramatic reduction in thread locking in the last 6 months or so. It has been wonderful being able to talk amongst ourselves like adults. Thank you, mods! :hug:

saschalicks
10-30-2008, 07:42 PM
I actually think that we have had a dramatic reduction in thread locking in the last 6 months or so. It has been wonderful being able to talk amongst ourselves like adults. Thank you, mods! :hug:

:yeahthat:

buddyleebaby
10-30-2008, 07:47 PM
:yeahthat: x 2.

I like the fact that threads that are reviewed actually come back!

DrSally
10-30-2008, 09:27 PM
It wasn't a criticism, just an observation. Perhaps my sampling is skewed, since I was prob involved in a number of the recent ones that were shut down, and I usually am not involved in controversial threads so much, so it seemed like a lot from that perspective. I do like the fact that reviewed threads come back as well, thanks.

tylersmama
10-31-2008, 12:28 AM
Is it possible to post a notification that a thread has been removed for review? I know other forums like MDC do this, just so people know that the thread didn't just disappear.