PDA

View Full Version : Lands'End women sizing

kusumat
10-30-2008, 10:11 AM
I just got two small XS T-shirts(fitted style) yesterday and they are way too big. Hmm, I was thinking about ordering a winter jacket from them, but now I am not sure. Are their size bigger than other brands?

CiderLogan
10-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Yep, I find their women's clothes run really big. I wear an XS in most brands, too, and I've found virtually nothing of theirs is small enough for me. Some of their tailored (dressier) clothes come in 2's, but the smallest size for the casual stuff is 4 (and a large 4, to boot). It's frustrating....I've emailed them before to suggest they make smaller sizes, but obviously I wasn't effective!

kusumat
10-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Yep, I find their women's clothes run really big. I wear an XS in most brands, too, and I've found virtually nothing of theirs is small enough for me. Some of their tailored (dressier) clothes come in 2's, but the smallest size for the casual stuff is 4 (and a large 4, to boot). It's frustrating....I've emailed them before to suggest they make smaller sizes, but obviously I wasn't effective!

Thanks. I will look into some other brands for the coat/jacket then. BTW, which brands would you recommend for coat and winter jacket? I hope to find one that fits my body. Thanks again.