PDA

View Full Version : Taste of Home $3.95 for one year

Melaine
10-31-2008, 09:09 AM
Pulled this from SD. I love this magazine!

Taste of Home "Free" one year magazine subscription (6 issues). All you pay is $3.95 S&H; they bill you later. $23.94 value.

www.tasteofhome.com/FREESUB

I used to get this. They have lots of good recipes to try.

WatchingThemGrow
10-31-2008, 09:16 AM
I had a gift subscription from it too a while back. The stuff was extremely yummy. The pictures of the cooks made me think twice, though as they were all, well, "healthy" girls. Did you notice that too? Maybe I should pull out some old copies though, because that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm craving right now! That's a great price!

hellokitty
10-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Thanks! I used to get this too. A few yrs ago I bought a TOH cookbook and it came with a free subscription. I really liked the magazine, but did not renew it when it ran out. This is a great deal and I'm looking forward to getting it again.

Octobermommy
10-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Thanks OP!

shoxie
10-31-2008, 10:49 PM
Thx for posting, OP. I signed up - I need some new ideas for meals!

katydid1971
10-31-2008, 11:37 PM
I had a gift subscription from it too a while back. The stuff was extremely yummy. The pictures of the cooks made me think twice, though as they were all, well, "healthy" girls. Did you notice that too? Maybe I should pull out some old copies though, because that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm craving right now! That's a great price!

LOL!!!
I'm a pretty "healthy" gal muself, mabe that's why I like the recipes:)