PDA

View Full Version : Baby Lulu at Costco

momtoclaire
11-03-2008, 12:50 AM
I was at my Costco in Colorado today and found darling Baby Lulu sets for $18.99. The sets included the top/dress & leggings. This is a great deal for both pieces! There were 6 designs to choose from. The label reads "Baby Lulu by Erin Murphy."

urquie
11-03-2008, 03:16 AM
any idea what the sizes they came in?

baileygirl
11-03-2008, 09:55 AM
I don't have a daughter so I only glanced at them, but I am pretty certain I saw sizes at least from 24 months (guessing they went smaller) and to 4t or 5t.

momtoclaire
11-03-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm not certain, but I thought I saw an 18 month and I'm sure I saw a 4T.

HTH!

Juli

urquie
11-03-2008, 01:00 PM
thanks for the info - i'd love to find a matching outfit for my girls! it's hard to find when there's a four year gap :)

mjnap14
11-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Was just at my local Costco in NJ and they had the Baby Lulu set for $18.99sizes 12m-4T. Got 3 sets!

WatchingThemGrow
11-03-2008, 02:01 PM
What do they look like - style/colorwise? (Trying to figure out if this is the week I might go shopping there with a friend.)

momtoclaire
11-03-2008, 02:15 PM
There were 3 longer dress/legging sets -- and 3 shirt and flared pant sets at my location. I purchased two of the dress legging sets as I really like the narrow leggings. One that I bought is a coral color with a butterfly pattern, the other is a green and salmon pattern. Each has an applique sewn onto the dress. I did go up a size for my DD as I think Baby Lulu tends to run a bit on the small side.

ohiomom1121
11-03-2008, 04:26 PM
I just went to the Costco in Avon, Ohio and didn't find any. :-(

Melbel
11-03-2008, 06:02 PM
I just saw the sets at our Costco, sizes 12 monthes to 4T. While they are cute, just be forewarned that the quality was not the same as my other Baby Lulu.

momtoclaire
11-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Yes, I would agree about the quality. The fabric seems a bit thinner. However, $9.50 per piece is still a great deal. For this price I won't be as cautious about dressing her for Mom's Day Out activities/crafts as I would with her nicer/more expensive Baby Lulu pieces.

fashionplatemom
11-20-2008, 03:40 AM
I love those Baby Lulu sets i saw them at Costco as well. Costco has a lot of great deals. Like I saw my daughters favorite brand Greggy Girl there. They have 3 styles in 2 different colors and all of them where in a stretch velvet for only $21.99. I couldnt believe it I usually pay like $80 for Greggy Girl. It also seamed to be very high quality velvet, it felt so good I had to buy one of each style. My daughter loves them she wants to wear them every day. I believe they had sizes 2T to 6X. They have a close up picture of the black top with red roses on the front page of their website www.greggygirl.com. Check it out they are so cute. I am going back this weekend to buy the other colors for my nieces.

ChefGirl
11-20-2008, 07:57 AM
I was at my Costco in Colorado today and found darling Baby Lulu sets for $18.99. The sets included the top/dress & leggings. This is a great deal for both pieces! There were 6 designs to choose from. The label reads "Baby Lulu by Erin Murphy."

I bought 2 sets for DD, one is the blue chick pants set and the other is the purpleish orange dress/legging set. I have to say that the pants set cotton material is very thin. DD thought it was PJ's. LOL.

MommyofAmaya
11-20-2008, 10:44 AM
I noticed an Ebay seller selling the Costco sets for $49.99. I wonder if the buyers will be concerned about the difference in quality once they get theirs.

That being said, I got one outfit at Costco and it is precious. I wish I would have picked up more. I don't pay more than $20 an outfit for the kiddos in general, so I don't think you can't beat it as far as cuteness for the price. I hold it holds up in the wash.