PDA

View Full Version : LE Arctic Parka

bnme
11-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Anyone have or seen this coat?? I am in desperate need of a warm winter coat. I bought the LE Angel Down parka at Sears but really don't like that it is shiny. I need something warm and a little longer than a jacket. I love the Weathery jacket and parka, but despite there ratings they don't seem warm enough.

Its in overstocks and I am considering ordering it, but love some feedback...

http://www.landsend.com/pp/Arctic3in1Parka~165893_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::DBB&CM_MERCH=SRCH_00002&origin=search

TIA

StantonHyde
11-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Their squall coats are awesome--they make an adults squal parka that is longer. I have an LL Bean parka that is the BEST thing ever. I just love it. I can't remember the name anymore but I bought one with a good temp rating and it is superb.

bnme
11-13-2008, 07:54 AM
Thanks. I had checked out LLbean and I saw a few things. I just hate having to order without a store to return to. I ended up keeping the LE Angel Down because it was cold, DS's has soccer, and that was all I had. I ended up really liking it. It is warm and comfy and meets all my needs (hood, etc). The color has grown on me.