PDA

View Full Version : How to get best deal on an Entertainment book?

Mikey0709
11-03-2008, 11:13 AM
I see right now if you order online it's free shipping... but is there any way to get a better deal. I bought one mid-year last year and i think bought it 1/2 price.... but i'd like to use it for the holidays this year. Any ideas out there?

mominma
11-03-2008, 11:30 AM
I bought one last night that retails for $30 for $19 with free shipping. I went through Ebates which will refund $6.00 and the Entertainment Book site is offering free shipping and $5.00 off.

supercalifragilous
11-03-2008, 11:43 AM
I think it was around July/Aug that I got one for $3.50 (Entertainment.com clearance sale + huge FatWallet return per book) but most of the coupons expire Oct. 31. I bought it for sports ticket coupons alone so it was worth it.

DD's school is now selling them; in our area, they retail for $25 but if you go through a school, they're only $20 and no shipping, as they should have an inventory there. It would be a good way to support your local school/church/charity - you just have to ask around.

If you e-subscribe on the Entertainment.com website, you'll get e-mails about upcoming sales and access to online printable coupons.