PDA

View Full Version : I love my husband!

KBecks
11-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Not only does he get Alek dressed for preschool, he picks red, white and blue clothes for election day. :love5:

God Bless America!

Wife_and_mommy
11-04-2008, 09:07 AM
Pretty cool. :)

LarsMal
11-04-2008, 09:12 AM
What a great idea! I think I'll have to steal that one for today!!

Wife_and_mommy
11-04-2008, 09:20 AM

LOL. I'm changing my kids' clothes right now. :) DD is in red so easy to change one piece. DS is having a tantrum so he'll need changing anyway....

EXPECTINGMAY
11-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Very cute ;)

KpbS
11-04-2008, 11:20 AM

Me too!! DS1 already coincidentally had his 4th of July socks on.

KHF
11-04-2008, 11:27 AM
DD went to daycare today in a navy/white striped shirt and red pants. She kept saying, "Llama, Llama, Barack Obama" when we got there to all her teachers :-) (Her fave book now is Llama, Llama Mad at Mama, and she heard me say that at home the other night...)

mommylamb
11-04-2008, 11:30 AM
DD went to daycare today in a navy/white striped shirt and red pants. She kept saying, "Llama, Llama, Barack Obama" when we got there to all her teachers :-) (Her fave book now is Llama, Llama Mad at Mama, and she heard me say that at home the other night...)

That is so cute!

kijip
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Cute.

Toby picked an odd outfit this morning that on reading this seems better...red short sleeved shirt over a blue and white striped long sleeved shirt and blue jeans. BRIGHT Green boots. His color love never stops, LOL.

He informed me that there would be voting at his school today too, with the real people on the ballot. He declared he was going to vote for Obama. Honestly, this is my Dad's doing and not ours because we have (I am sure this is surprising to many here, LOL) few political discussions in front of him. The ones we do have around him tend to be local issues.

citymama
11-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Awww. DH tried to get DD to wear her "My mama is for Barack Obama" t-shirt but she refused! (She has voiced her support for McCain on more than one occasion ;)) She did wear red shirt, blue jeans and white socks though!

caleymama
11-04-2008, 02:15 PM
That's sweet! My older DD insisted on wearing red, white, and blue today too and even dressed her build a bear in red, white, and blue since she was bringing it to the polls with us. :ROTFLMAO: So I voted with my red, white, and blue clad DD and her red, white, and blue clad koala.

citymama
11-04-2008, 02:27 PM
That's sweet! My older DD insisted on wearing red, white, and blue today too and even dressed her build a bear in red, white, and blue since she was bringing it to the polls with us. :ROTFLMAO: So I voted with my red, white, and blue clad DD and her red, white, and blue clad koala.

So cute!:)

ellies mom
11-04-2008, 03:08 PM

Then she is sure to like the Obama Llama song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxVZi1-kUvM).

My children aren't in red, white and blue today although Audrey did wear her Obama bib yesterday. But when we took Ellie to the local educational supply store yesterday to pick out her birthday club gift, she did chose the flag pencil because "Barack Obama is going to be president". :love5:

KHF
11-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Then she is sure to like the Obama Llama song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxVZi1-kUvM).

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh :)