PDA

View Full Version : Saying "Hi" again

jennifer_r
11-04-2008, 11:01 AM
I used to be a very frequent poster and then life got busy and I stopped posting. Anyway, I really miss this place. I loved all the people, the feedback, the great info and a place to vent. And, lately I've noticed that I miss being "on top" of things as much as I used to, meaning what's the best baby products, what's the newest childhood issues and recommendations, etc.

Most of you will not remember me since it's been so long (will anyone remember me?) but I just wanted to say Hi.

maylips
11-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Welcome back!

npace19147
11-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Hi Jen,

I certainly remember you - you're still the only BBB'er I've met IRL! Welcome back, hope all is well with you and the family!

caleymama
11-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi! Glad you're back. :wavey:

Tammy
11-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Hi! Welcome back. I didn't know you before, but I know I've sure got some great help from the people here and love being a part of it all.

brittone2
11-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Welcome back!

MommyAllison
11-05-2008, 02:32 AM
Hi Jen! I remember you :) how is miss B doing? can you believe these girls are turning three already?? and a is four, right? glad to see you around :)

MamaKath
11-05-2008, 08:37 AM
I used to be a very frequent poster and then life got busy and I stopped posting. Anyway, I really miss this place. I loved all the people, the feedback, the great info and a place to vent. And, lately I've noticed that I miss being "on top" of things as much as I used to, meaning what's the best baby products, what's the newest childhood issues and recommendations, etc.

Most of you will not remember me since it's been so long (will anyone remember me?) but I just wanted to say Hi.

I remember you! Good to see you back. :-)