PDA

View Full Version : Great suggestions for twin gift?

Clarity
11-04-2008, 01:20 PM
My StepSis just had twin boys today! I hadn't gotten her a gift as of yet as we've been waiting until they arrived. She has most everything she *needs*, but I'd like to get her something that she might not have thought about. I know if its not at our BRU, she doesn't have it.
So, any suggestions for something fun, trendy, or just can't live without? I thought I'd get her a subscription to Twin magazine, but I'd like to do something else too. TIA!

kristyv
11-04-2008, 02:16 PM
My fave gift was the inchbug labels... http://www.inchbug.com/ We received a set for each baby. It makes it easy to tell their bottle apart (since they are using the same kind.)

mamaoftwins
11-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Does she have 2 bouncer chairs? We would have DIED without both of ours.

Or, a Skip Hop diaper bag? Attaches nicely to the stroller. One less thing to worry about toting around while wrangling two babies.

Or, two Boppy pillows? Great for propping a baby when you can't hold both.

Congrats to her! And to you, auntie! :)

mom22
11-06-2008, 11:13 PM
What about a gift certificate to her photographer of choice. Twins are expensive and photo's really add up.

Also, I saw at Costco today, a buggy cover made for two. That could be handy if she shops where the buggy will fit two babies. (Sam's and Costco are the only stores around here that have these buggies. :( )

I'll keep thinking...

aggies2000
11-07-2008, 01:40 AM
A big blanket to put on the ground so the babies can both go on it. I have 1 blanket that I received as a gift that is the perfect size for the twins.

Or even a gift certificate to diapers.com. They deliver super fast and they will be definitely going through diapers quick.

Those cute burpcloths are nice too. It's a nice surprise to pull out a cute one from the pile of plain white ones.

novmber
11-24-2008, 10:26 PM
one of my favorite gifts was personalized lovies.

i love the angel dear lovies - www.americangiftfactory.com

Melaine
11-24-2008, 10:31 PM
I never got any of these, but they have some fun, cute stuff here:
http://shop.cafepress.com/twin
I like the shirts that say "copy" and "paste"....