PDA

View Full Version : $4.97 humidifiers at Meijer

tazzy
11-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Just an FYI - I was in my local Meijer store yesterday in Louisville, Ky., and they had Crane and other brands of kid-style humidifiers marked down from $34.99 to $4.97. There was only one left on the shelf, but I nabbed it. It was the Panda style. There were many other Crane styles on the shelves that were still full price. It looked to me as if they were phasing out some styles and drastically reducing the price on those, while bringing in new styles.

The ones that had shelf tags showing a markdown were the Panda style, and then an Elmo style and a few others. It's worth having a price check run on one even if you don't think it's on sale, if you see the tags for others. That's what I did. There wasn't a shelf tag for the Panda, but I had a price check run and it was on sale. Others, such as the dragon and the hello kitty and the frog, weren't on sale.

These are the ones I'm talking about, including the Panda one I got (using a Target link since I couldn't find them on meijer online) : http://www.target.com/Crane-Panda-1-Gallon-Humidifier/dp/B0008GNJTK/sr=1-15/qid=1225898163/ref=sr_1_15/187-8614638-9699903?ie=UTF8&rh=k%3Acranes%5Fhumidifier&page=1