PDA

View Full Version : baby doll with bottle??

twindad
11-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Our twin girls (3.5 yrs old) have requested baby dolls that have baby bottles that go in their mouths for Christmas. Any suggestions? They have several Corolle dolls now (14" I think), but the baby bottles don't "fit" in the doll's mouth.

Thanks for any suggestions!

nicknack
11-06-2008, 06:21 PM
It's expensive, but the Corolle Lila comes with a bottle and a pacifier that both fit in the mouth. She also giggles and coos a bit and then cries if she's on her stomach, then stops crying when you put the bottle in her mouth. But the noises aren't very annoying compared to others!
Maeve got it for xmas last year when she was almost 2 and played with her here and there but lately (2.5) she LOVES her. Totes her around everywhere she goes!

The Review Mommy
11-09-2008, 12:33 AM
We have twins also and they got the Fisher Price Little Mommy TWINS for BDay. Availible ANYWHERE if you want to check them out Walmart, Target, Albertsons etc. Comes with a bottle. Or you could get the American Girl Bitty Twins. I think they are ready for those. Bottle? Dont know for sure on that one. We also have the Fisher Price Snugglekins. Bottle, and Paci fits into the mouth and they make sweet little sucking sounds, swallowing, snoring, breathing sleeping sounds. The tiger purrs etc. We have the monkey with cradle set and the tiger. Awsome!

twindad
11-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! I guess I should clarify... our girls want baby dolls that have bottles that fit and stay in their mouths. They don't want to have to stay and hold the bottle I guess.

Does the Corolle Lila fit this requirement? She's quite pricey...is she worth it?

Melaine
11-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Baby Stella has a magnetic pacy, and you can buy the set with the magnetic bottle. I don't know whether the bottle will stay or not, I've only ordered the accessory pack this week and it hasn't come. I love the baby stella dolls though and they are a great price at Babycenter right now.

Melaine
11-25-2008, 12:19 PM
http://store.babycenter.com/product/suce-pouce+doll.do?search=basic&keyword=corolle&sortby=shortdesc&asc=true&page=1
What about these? I am really obsessed with this babycenter sale!

MMMommy
11-25-2008, 12:57 PM
We have the Corolle Lila, and as far as I know, the bottle does not stay in the mouth. You have to hold the bottle to the mouth.