PDA

View Full Version : ISO ML Pony Teapot or Rollerskate Party Cake Deals

abstonka
11-06-2008, 06:10 PM
My DD has asked for both of these things (in addition to everything else she sees on TV and in print!) for her birthday and Christmas, and I thought I would try to find one of them for her My Little Pony birthday party. The teapot is around $45 - 50, which is hard for me to justify on a playset. The rollerskate party cake runs around $20.

Has anyone seen better deals online or in person? Any specials coming up that would discount these prices? Thanks!

Twoboos
11-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Not sure where you're located but I just saw this one on MA craigslist! Teapot for $30.
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/tag/907146479.html

MirandaMoes
11-06-2008, 07:49 PM
My dd loves mlp and i will say the teapot is one of the best ponyville sets. It does more than most of the others and is super cute.
Also keep checking on amazon if they do the big sale this year they may have a few mlp things.
Good luck!

Miranda

AmyZ
11-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Not sure if this is the same thing, but I just got the KB Toy ad and they have My LIttle Pony Ponyville Teapot palace playset for 14.98 down from 24.98.

Twoboos
11-07-2008, 01:13 PM
I know this isn't one of the ones you mentioned, but I saw the MLP Birthday Balloon set (or something like that) at both TJMaxx and Marshalls for $12.99. They might have other sets at different locations?

abstonka
11-07-2008, 01:45 PM
OMG--that is the right playset at KB for $15! The best deal online is around $40!

Of course the store closest to me (30 minutes) is out of stock, but they're getting a truck on Monday. Thanks for this heads up!

Will check TJMaxx and Marshall's, too.

I did find the Rollerskate Party thing at Kohl's online for about $24 shipped with tax and everything (after the 30% off promotion that is going on right now for cardholders and a free shipping code). Would love to get the teapot, though.