PDA

View Full Version : When do strollers go on sale?

LAMom
11-09-2008, 11:50 PM
I have a three month old in the Graco/Snap N Go. He is probably good for 3-4 more months in it.
I was wondering if there are some seasonal (2008 model) or holiday sales to look forward to, or whether I should just buy it when he grows out of the Smugride

MamaKath
11-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Depends on which model you are looking for and which year. Some models change very little year to year so discounts may be for fabric, nothing else. Others have major overhauls, the old models are then discounted because they are less desirable. Most places don't discount for holidays, etc. Which are you looking for and maybe someone can tell you if they have seen a deal?

I often check http://www.albeebaby.com/strollers.html to see if they have any good sales, especially on things like Peg Perego.
Happy shopping!

LAMom
11-10-2008, 12:25 AM
I am leaning towards the Baby Jogger City Mini- good price, great canopy (we live in LA, lots of sun) small, light, maneuverable, awesome fold. But I would consider other suggestions...especially if the deals are good!

Shoeking21
11-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Regina or Gina G? Hey you! It's Matt. How funny. Congrats. We are going the BJCE.