PDA

View Full Version : Ju Ju Be on BS?

cheaperthanmost
11-10-2008, 07:36 PM
So I was checking the deal of the day sites this afternoon. I was at babysteals and went to their blog, they have alot of giveaways on their blog and someday I know I will win. Anyway, i read on their twitter that they were excited about something new at their site. They said they were eating their favorite candy all day. Then there was a link so i clicked on it and this came up.
http://www.oldtimecandy.com/jujubes.htm
Does this mean what I think it does. It was kind of weird, but still could they be having or had Ju Ju Be's. I would love one!

dewfish
11-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Here it is -- 50% off. Cost is 29.99 plus shipping. 3 colors are available. Great premonition OP!

Ju-Ju-Be BeChanged
One hot brand, one hot bag, one hot price...BeChanged with Ju-Ju-Be and BabySteals.com!

It's a hybrid twist between a pad and a bag! The BeChanged changes the way you think about keeping up with baby. Functional pockets entice you to believe it's a bag. A giant changing area made with comfy memory foam remind you it's a changing pad. Great for growing babies. It's time for a change!

Measurements: unfolded 25"x30" folded 12.5"x10.2"
TEFLON fabric protector, stains don't stick
Machine washable, air dry
AgION Antimicrobial Linings: kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria and other bad stuff
Crumb Drains: bye bye mess
Metal Hardware: no cheap plastic stuff
Mommy Pocket: get organized
Quiet Magnets: Velcro's noisy!
Click here to see a video of this handy dandy bag in action!

Features

Zippered pocket under the flap holds lots of essentials or a change of clothes. P.S. there's another zippered pocket on the outside flap. It's for storing stuff that you need to get when the pad is folded up.
Another zippered pocket, you'll figure out what to do with it... like lotions and potions that keep baby's bum soft and rash free
Memory foam changing area
Fold it, snap it, roll it and go!
Flap pockets down low for diapers and wipes. Why are they down low? Because that's were you are when you're changing your sweet baby. It's tough enough to keep the wriggling critter from rolling all over the place!
Detachable Mess Shuttle. Dishwasher and washing machine safe! You're well prepared for a blow out now. It doesn't make them any more fun, just not so messy.

dewfish
01-07-2009, 05:08 PM
This is available again today.

just_teachin
01-07-2009, 06:57 PM
What's BS?

pastrygirl
01-07-2009, 07:53 PM
It's http://www.babysteals.com/ -- a deal a day.

just_teachin
01-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks!! I was feeling really stupid there! ;)