PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen any deal on Pedoodles?

SammyeGail
11-11-2008, 12:03 PM
I've looked around online, but am looking for a good deal on Pedoodles Red Bowlers in size XXL and XXXL (twins in different shoe sizes, lol).

Anyone know of any codes anywhere? I hate to pay full price.

TIA!!

Samantha

SammyeGail
11-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Wanted to add if anyone needed any I found some at:

http://theplayfulpenguin.com/pedoodles.html#top

They are all on clearance for $20+!!

Free shipping over $75, but I just bought the shoes and paid the shipping. Just thought I'd pass this along! They do have limited sizes...

Samantha

Wife_and_mommy
11-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Thanks for this heads up! I love these. :)

heatherlynn
11-16-2008, 10:56 PM
I just bought a pair for DD for $10 on clearance at Marshalls.

skohng
11-16-2008, 11:28 PM
that playful penguins website has great prices. anyone know if pedoodles are good for 2 year olds? and how's the traction on slippery sidewalks?

Wife_and_mommy
11-16-2008, 11:46 PM
that playful penguins website has great prices. anyone know if pedoodles are good for 2 year olds? and how's the traction on slippery sidewalks?

They are good for 2yo. My almost 3yo DS had these last year but I didn't want to pay retail for them.

PP, I don't have them around here for $10 esp. not the red bowlers I wanted. Lucky you. :)

Radosti
11-17-2008, 12:09 AM
My two year old trashed his. Ripped the soles off. Very quickly too, I might add. He's now three and continues to trash shoes. We try to stick to Geox ones as those hold up for a few months.

Wife_and_mommy
11-17-2008, 12:15 AM
My two year old trashed his. Ripped the soles off. Very quickly too, I might add. He's now three and continues to trash shoes. We try to stick to Geox ones as those hold up for a few months.

Wow. I thought ours held up well. The toggle laces were shredded by the time he outgrew them but he wore them daily. I'm sorry they didn't hold up better for you. :( The Geox are a much sturdier(i.e. not as flexible) shoe than Pedoodles. I guess my DS isn't a particularly active kid? My nerves and patience levels beg to differ.:ROTFLMAO:

Radosti
11-17-2008, 12:58 PM
I did send back the pair that he trashed and they sent me out a new pair. But by the time I got them, he'd outgrown the size. So, I put them away for the next baby :) Now my DS2 has a pair to try and see if he'll be just as bad on shoes as DS1.

You should have seen what DS1 did to his Primigi sneakers in less than a month!!! I took them back to Olly's and the manager took one look at them and had us switch to Geox. We've been with Geox ever since. Although I just bought a pair of Naturino sneakers and so far, they are looking awesome. It's been almost 2 weeks and they show almost no wear. I am shocked.