PDA

View Full Version : Does this stroller exist?

wholesometummies
11-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Hi there! I am a new member thank you for all the great advice.
I am soon to be a mom of 4 (AHHH!) We have 6 year old twins and for them I had about 4 strollers LOL but loved the peg perego duette.

I have a 15 month old son who has a bugaboo which we really like but when we found out we were having another we knew that had to go! Baby #4 is due in 2 weeks so there is only a 15 month difference between the boys.

I have looked at the Bumbleride Indie Twin, Duette, Peg 60/40 and the baby jogger city elite.
I like so many things about all of them but not sure that one is perfect!

I want a stroller that is great for walks to the park and for the mall. I need it to have a seat that can accomodate the graco car seat, have lots of storage, fully recline and my last dream feature is being able to switch from front to back like I can with the bugaboo. It doesnt seem like Ill be able to get that last feature with a double, right?

We live in Florida so a good sun shade is important too.

Any help or suggestions would be great. Is there a stroller I havent thought of?

Sam

WatchingThemGrow
11-11-2008, 06:30 PM
BJ has a new carseat adapter out for the Elite, so you're in luck there. My 2 are 18 mos apart, and the next two are going to be 18 mos apart. Scary, I know. I may get the adapter this time, but I didn't need it with DS as I just stuck him directly into the stroller since it lays so flat.

We also have a Cameleon and a Triumph. I've found that the Elite Double has been very adequate for walks to the park, the occasional mall trip (going with 2 young ones is just no fun to begin with), and for the FL sun. I think our BJCED has been there for 17 days this year. The canopy is amazing. It is on the heavy side (the 09 is a little lighter), but it is worth it to me to know that it will hold them until they are much larger and the oldest DC will still fit in comfortably if I decide to wear the baby. Sometimes I wear the little one in the Ergo and push DD in the Triumph for really quick trips.

We also got a wheeled board for the Bug, and DD loves it when she's in the mood. She loves riding in the BJ, so she begs for that one a lot. She loves to be totally reclined with the canopy fully extended. I find that when she's happiest, our outing goes a LOT better, so I'm into accommodating her wishes.