PDA

View Full Version : Year-End Deals on MB, Valco or BJ???

annasmom
11-11-2008, 02:06 PM
I am looking for a single stroller, and am trying to get a good deal on an older model.

I am pretty sure I bought my MBUD in the Winter, does anyone know when the new models come out? And, do you think I will be able to find a good deal??

reissgirl
11-11-2008, 03:15 PM
http://www.albeebaby.com/valco-runabout-tri-mode-single-jogging-stroller-in-plum.html

2008 Valco Trimode in Sonic Navy for $299.99. The color was a manufacturing error. I bought this and love it.

strollerqueen
11-13-2008, 05:19 AM
I know the MBUD's did just go on year-end sale from the manufacturer.

annasmom
11-13-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks both for your input!

Reissgirl - How is the color on the valco?? Do you like it?

Bubbasmom
11-13-2008, 04:24 PM
We have this stroller in this color and the color is very sporty. The navy is very dark (close to black) and the purple color is a deep plum color. The trim is a silvery color that operates as a reflector when walking at night. Actually, when I pull into my garage at night, the stroller lights up like a "stroller" shaped Christmas tree! Very safe for Autumn walks when it gets dark at 5pm. If a black-on-black stroller is "classic" and a red stroller is "trendy" then I'd definitely call this stroller "Sporty meets trendy."

We have a boy and are VERY gender color conscious (no pink polos over here!)
and the color is gender neutral.
:applause:

annasmom
11-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Thank you!!!

reissgirl
11-13-2008, 06:20 PM
I can't really add much more to that color description. The navy is very dark but definitely still looks navy. We also have a boy so I think it's unisex.