PDA

View Full Version : Saltwater Canvas Holiday bargain

bubbaray
11-11-2008, 10:23 PM
http://www.saltwatercanvas.com/holiday.htm

2 Salsa Whale bags and a pink shower tote, $56.95 (40% off).

I LOVE my Whale bag. Best beach bag I've ever owned. I have shower bags but keep forgetting to use them.

WatchingThemGrow
11-11-2008, 11:47 PM
THANKS! I was thinking about asking for one of these for Christmas. Now, I'm not so sure I'll be actually going to the pool/beach much. Maybe DC will go with someone else and I'll be able to send their stuff efficiently.

geochick
11-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Thanks. We're going to Mexico in a few weeks and I have been trying to decide if I should bite the bullet and get one of these. I am really excited since we'll be living at the beach for a week. THANKS!

TahliasMom
11-12-2008, 03:31 AM
Thanks. We're going to Mexico in a few weeks and I have been trying to decide if I should bite the bullet and get one of these. I am really excited since we'll be living at the beach for a week. THANKS!

we went to mexico and the bag came in so handy at the beach! i would highly recommend it. we also used it over the summer at the pool. we used the smaller one to go on picnics. two seasons and they're in great shape!

jerigirl
11-12-2008, 01:55 PM
I use my SWC bags for car trips. They are perfect to stuff with toys and diapers and wipes and snacks and whatever you need.

lexie's mom
11-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Thanks! I misplaced mine last year and really wanted another. I also got one for my aunt for Christmas! These bags are great for the beach!

Thanks for sharing!