PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Liberty Limited All Terrain 3 Wheel Stroller

aggie01
11-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Any feedback/reviews on the Jeep Liberty Limited All Terrain 3 Wheel Stroller (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3091004). The reviews on BRU seem pretty good. Just wondering what BBB says. Looking for it as a secondary stroller for walks around the neighborhood and to take to the ILs house (they live in the country).

ETA: The BB Book says this is an excellent choice for an all-terrain stroller for less than $120 (pg. 524 of 7th edition). No feedback yet from the post so wondering if I'm making a bad decision registering for this stoller.

aggie01
11-17-2008, 10:32 PM
bumping back to the top since I've received no feedback on this...

MamaKath
11-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Most of the hybrid discussed on here are the higher end ones. Many moms really like the Jeeps. They are made by Kolcraft. IMO they are a decent entry level model. It sounds like it would meet your needs as a secondary stroller without breaking the bank.

My only concern with them over the years has been the use of Teflon on the fabric. This seems to be something becoming more prevalent in products, I know it is pretty common in other products, so maybe is less of a concern.

ETA- I love that a couple models have speakers to hook your Ipod too. :P That would be very enticing to me, I love my Ipod, lol.

strollerqueen
11-18-2008, 12:33 AM
Any feedback/reviews on the Jeep Liberty Limited All Terrain 3 Wheel Stroller (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3091004). The reviews on BRU seem pretty good. Just wondering what BBB says. Looking for it as a secondary stroller for walks around the neighborhood and to take to the ILs house (they live in the country).

ETA: The BB Book says this is an excellent choice for an all-terrain stroller for less than $120 (pg. 524 of 7th edition). No feedback yet from the post so wondering if I'm making a bad decision registering for this stoller.

The main thing is, you get what you pay for. This stroller is not at all durable, and won't last you for long. The other thing is that it is VERY side-tippy. If your baby leans over to grab a toy, it will CRASH sideways! That is why Go Go baby put a kickstand on their stroller, to prevent it from falling over (same model as the Jeep, different fabrics.) If you do get it, expect to have to replace it well before your strolling days are over. And also, never, ever take a hand off it if your baby is in it.