PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Rolling Hills?

lubdubdeb
11-13-2008, 02:22 PM
We are thinking of going to Disney in May and I found a house at Rolling Hills community that has a small pool and appears to have a view of the Disney fireworks. That would be great for us because there is no way I could keep my girls out late enough for fireworks, then get home and in bed, and expect them to be bearable the next day. But if they could be ready for bed, watch the fireworks from our home and then crash right away, what a great end to our days! We are thinking of staying off-site because with grandparents coming it will just be so much cheaper, plus we can save a lot on meals. Any thoughts?

mnosky1
11-18-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm not familiar with that community but have stayed at a few others. I love having a real house, especially with kids. But there are a lot of communities that advertise you can see fireworks, but most reviews say they are really limited views. I have never actually seen fireworks from the houses we rented - maybe a few sparks up high. So, maybe you can see them, but I wouldn't depend on it. I think a lot of Disney fireworks are low and the music and atmosphere is a huge part so we usually pick one night to stay up late and watch them.
Michelle