PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy a Nilo Train Table?

DeeEast
11-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Does anyone have a recommendation as to where to buy this table? We want one for Christmas. I've read so many good things about them on here and several people recommended this table months ago when talking about train tables.

While I am asking, what if any accessories would you recommend that we get for the table? I am pretty sure that we want to get the Lego/Duplo mats. We need two of those to cover the table, right? What about the benches? Underneath storage? TIA!

hillview
11-14-2008, 09:47 AM
The best price I've seen is HTTP://www.dianatoystore.com (http://www.dianatoystore.com)
Several mom's here have used them (you can do a search).

I got the large table, 2 lego mats (so the whole table is covered), 2 stools and 2 storage bins. I have not been disappointed. The stools would be for 2.5 and up as there are no backs to them but I stand on them in the kitchen and they are SOLID. The bins are great (LOVE THEM) for tossing in all the train stuff but can become something of a void if not cleaned out on occasion. The mats are nice but not essential for legos (DS is only 3.5 so we've use them but he is just as happy on the floor).
HTH
/hillary

DeeEast
11-14-2008, 09:58 AM
The best price I've seen is HTTP://www.dianatoystore.com (http://www.dianatoystore.com)
Several mom's here have used them (you can do a search).

I got the large table, 2 lego mats (so the whole table is covered), 2 stools and 2 storage bins. I have not been disappointed. The stools would be for 2.5 and up as there are no backs to them but I stand on them in the kitchen and they are SOLID. The bins are great (LOVE THEM) for tossing in all the train stuff but can become something of a void if not cleaned out on occasion. The mats are nice but not essential for legos (DS is only 3.5 so we've use them but he is just as happy on the floor).
HTH
/hillary

Thanks for the info. Did you go through Live Search to get money back? I just signed up for that and am not sure how it works.

Also, you said you bought 2 mats. The web site says that you need 4 mats to cover the large table. Am I looking at the wrong table? I thought the "51" that comes with the mat is the one I wanted. On the Diana Toy Store web site it also says that this table comes with the graphic mat but that it will be shipped weeks later. How much later did you get your graphic mat? Thanks for much!