PDA

View Full Version : Fluerville 2nds Sale

GlindaGoodWitch
11-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Got this email:

Warehouse Blow-out Sale November 18 - 20!!!

It’s that time of year when we like to clear out the warehouse and bring unbelievable savings to our loyal customers just in time for the holidays! We have searched all the nooks and crannies of our warehouse and have discovered we have some of your favorite discontinued styles, prints and even one-of-a-kind pieces to offer at truly spectacular prices!

For these three days only, we will be offering many more styles and prints than are currently available on our online seconds page! Some bags may have some cosmetic flaws, some are prototypes and samples. No returns, all sales are final.

The warehouse and online sales will run concurrently. The ONLINE SALE will run from 10:00 am PST on Tuesday Nov. 18 through 5:00 pm PST Thursday Nov. 20

It goes on to list some prices like Lexie totes for $48, Motherships for $38 & Sling Totes for $36

FWIW I have a 2nds Lexie & haven't been able to find ANYTHING wrong with it.

oops : http://fleurville.com/

Club924
11-14-2008, 02:11 PM
i bought a "seconds" 2 years ago and i couldn't find a thing wrong with it.

wish i had a reason to take advantage of this deal, but i don't use a diaper bag anymore b/c DD is older.

wonder if you can buy the seconds now...i was able to add an item to my cart, but didn't actually complete my order.

GlindaGoodWitch
11-14-2008, 04:03 PM
I think the sale includes all the stuff already on the website but apparently they're going to add a ton more things.

BayAreaMom
11-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Seem to remember it might be in the bay area?
TIA

southern_kali_gurl
11-15-2008, 02:43 AM
Taken from email:

"The WAREHOUSE SALE will be open from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm PST Nov 18 - 20 (Tues. – Thurs.) Please come see us at our offices! We would love to meet you!
637 Lindaro St #201, San Rafael, CA 94901
*Items with fewer than 10 available will only be sold at our office in San Rafael."

HTH!