11-14-2008, 11:41 AM
Is Toys R Us my best bet?
(49.99 comes with a free book)
& only place to get pink...but the color
is not too important to me.

thanks!

ohiomom1121
11-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Costco has the set with the pen/ 2 books (the usual one it comes with plus either a Cars one or Princess one), plus a carry case for $59. They only have green. It was the best deal I've seen!

captobey
11-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Do you have a Kohls card? They had a sale about a week ago that was an automatic 15% off leapfrog plus there was a 30% off and free shipping code floating around online. I think that you had to use a kohls card for the free shipping code but the 30% off may have been for anyone.
I got the tag reader (includes 1 book) plus 2 more tag books shipped for $54.
If you have a kohls card, I would definitley keep your eye out for their sales and coupon codes.
If not, I know that costco and costco online have a bundled tag package for $60 online which comes with 2 books and the case. Which is also a great deal.

captobey
11-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Forgot to mention that I think that you can buy items on costco.com if you do not have a membership....you just have a pay a bit more.

ohiomom1121
11-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Forgot to mention that I think that you can buy items on costco.com if you do not have a membership....you just have a pay a bit more.

This is true...my mother in law ordered one and said she paid 2% more than the original price. Shipping and Handling is included on the Tag set from Costco too.