PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on a Toddler bundle me?

gobadgers
11-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Now that the cold weather has really hit Chicago, I've realized that blankets and jackets aren't going to cut it - I need to buy a toddler-sized Bundle Me for my 15-month old daughter. Looking online at Target, I'm balking at the price though. Has anyone seen deals recently?

Thanks!

vacationer526
11-15-2008, 08:39 PM
They are 25% off at The Right Start (probably ends soon though). I'm in Chicago as well, and went to the store on Clybourn the other day- they were out of them (the toddler size...had plenty of the infant ones), but ordered it for me in the store and waived the shipping to my house. I think it ended up being about $40 with tax. Good luck!

jtstitzer
11-16-2008, 02:44 AM
I bought mine at TJ Maxx for $24. I've seen them at Marshalls too.

tekins
11-16-2008, 06:53 AM
can you use these with the carseat? I have one and have only used them in the stroller. I know they dont recommend the infant one with the car seat but it was truly a lifesaver when living in an area with long cold winters (WI).

mariza
11-16-2008, 07:50 AM
They are not recommended for any harnessed carseat. They are so cute and it's very tempting, but it's best not to use them. Great in the stroller though! I live in MA and I usually let the car warm up for a few minutes and then I wrap DC's in a blanket and cover them up with the blanket in the car. I throw the coats in the car and put their coats on when we get to our destination.

gobadgers
11-16-2008, 08:01 PM
I just trudged back from 1 Marshalls and 2 TJMaxx's, but couldn't find any there - they must have sold out as soon as the thermometer hit 30 :-)

I going to run down to the Right Start tomorrow - thanks for the tips!