SnuggleBuggles
11-16-2008, 12:16 AM
Have you ever DTD in public?

Would you??

Do tell!

Beth

SnuggleBuggles
11-16-2008, 12:19 AM
I thought about this on a recent date with dh. I feel pretty boring because aside from our yard or a parked car when we were young we haven't done anything interesting. I don't think I would though. Getting caught isn't really a turn on for me. ;) But, I won't say never...

Beth

fortato
11-16-2008, 12:20 AM
Not with DH, but with the last ex.

DH is insanely conservative outside of the home.... But, the thought has crossed my mind a lot!

gatorsmom
11-16-2008, 06:41 AM
No, never the actual deed but we did do something that ends in "job" in a Park off Lake Shore Drive in Chicago. It wasn't a thrill for me (actually, that never is no matter where we do it) but DH loved it.

Oh, I take that back. I did do it in a park with my ex boyfriend. I seem to like parks. ;).

supercalifragilous
11-16-2008, 01:25 PM
DH & I did it in a pool @ our old apartment complex but it didn't do anything for me (pool or being in public).

MontrealMum
11-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Sorry, I am slow. It took me a sec to figure out what DTD meant.

Yes, with DH, several times. We used to be very racy in our youth :loveeyes: To be more specific, not in "public", but outdoors. Once in a cemetary, once in DH's truck, twice on beaches (not in summer!), and once in the bathroom of a bedroom shared with another couple while on a school ski trip. I'm sure there are more that I've forgotten. ;) Reading that, I sound a lot more exciting than I really am - DH and I have got to rethink our priorities, I think!

misshollygolightly
11-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Sorry, I am slow. It took me a sec to figure out what DTD meant.

Yes, with DH, several times. We used to be very racy in our youth :loveeyes: To be more specific, not in "public", but outdoors. Once in a cemetary, once in DH's truck, twice on beaches (not in summer!), and once in the bathroom of a bedroom shared with another couple while on a school ski trip. I'm sure there are more that I've forgotten. ;) Reading that, I sound a lot more exciting than I really am - DH and I have got to rethink our priorities, I think!

In a CEMETARY! Wow! The Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer fan in me is swooning with envy ;-)

maylips
11-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Yes. :) The side of a mountain in Utah after a hike, at Jackson Hole in the snow, on the trunk of a car at a spot a lot of people would go watch planes land...sadly, that was years ago. We've gotten sort of boring in our old age (or maybe we just don't have to be as creative without roommates anymore!)

One of my favorite places was when we lived in Scottsdale and would roller blade to a golf course and DTD under a willow tree near a pretty major road. Ah, those were the days...

MamaMolly
11-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Not with DH...;)

MontrealMum
11-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Looking back the cemetary thing may have been a little ill-thought out (who am I kidding, there was no thinking involved at all!) and I"m not sure I'd recommend it...but I may have to bring this thread up to DH later on, it's been years since we've DTD in another room besides the bdrm, much less in public! We obviously need to shake things up a bit :)

SnuggleBuggles
11-16-2008, 05:50 PM
Ooh la la! Some of you are naughty! ;)

I really was thinking about if we could pull it off at the concert hall the other night. That's what a 1st date in many months will do to you, I guess!

Beth