PDA

View Full Version : S/O of Favorite song list...

fortato
11-16-2008, 12:18 AM
If you have an Ipod...

What is the most played song on it right now-

"The Backyardigan's Theme".... Played 106 times.

The first Adult song is "Whole Wide World" by Wreckless Eric- 44 times.

SnuggleBuggles
11-16-2008, 12:25 AM
Oh my, I am embarassed by the #1 song. I'll write it off as being #1 since it is my favorite weight lifting song because in a class I took we did a great bicep routine to it. Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone".

The 1st 4 songs are all part of my workout routine.

"Upside Down" by Jack Johnson is the most played kids' song- it's #5.

"Hey Julie" by Fountains of Wayne is the #1 most played real song I have on the top 25 list.

Beth

buddyleebaby
11-16-2008, 12:36 AM
You shook me all night long- by AC/DC- 69 plays

In second place with 49 plays...
C is for Cookie....by Cookie Monster :ROTFLMAO:

Emmas Mom
11-16-2008, 12:38 AM
If you have an Ipod...

What is the most played song on it right now-

"The Backyardigan's Theme".... Played 106 times.

The first Adult song is "Whole Wide World" by Wreckless Eric- 44 times.

Thanks....now I've got the Backyardigan's theme in my head. ;)

Yooooooooooooooooooour Backyard friends the Backyardigans...

SASM
11-16-2008, 01:05 AM
I have no idea how to check for #s but I know that I played Melissa Etheridge's "I Run for Life" a lot while working out and running. I also played the clean version of Eminem's "Eight Mile" A LOT for working out, too. :)

SASM
11-16-2008, 01:08 AM
Thanks....now I've got the Backyardigan's theme in my head. ;)

Yooooooooooooooooooour Backyard friends the Backyardigans...

Ditto!! I do not know if it is a good or a bad thing that the song is so short. DD is constantly asking for that song. If I had it on my iPod she'd request it constantly, too! :) That and Kidz Bop Kids "Who says you can't go home". :)

rlu
11-16-2008, 02:25 AM
I don't use mine much - but the track on the cd in the car that gets the most play is the "instrument song" at the end of Cajun for Kids where Papillion names each instrument and you hear a little tune from that instrument. I can't find a link to it.

Two months ago it would have been Tammy Does the Shimmey at the Fish Fry by The Dorados (hangs head in shame). I can't even find the cd on amazon anymore, it appears the San Diego group has disbanded after 2 or 3 albums in the 90s, but we've now corrupted both my nephew (back in the 90s) and now my son with this song. Lord knows, I love it. Can't find a link.

When DS is not in the car I'm all over "sugar sugar" by the archies - I roll down the windows and blast it, rocking my minivan.