PDA

View Full Version : What is this called: travel, wooden booster

firsttimemama
11-16-2008, 08:06 PM
I was chatting with some parents at a restaurant and they'd brought along a travel, wooden booster for their DD - it hooked over the back of restaurant chairs. They said it worked very well for them. They said they got it at Buy Buy Baby but I looked on their website and I can't find it. I also googled travel wooden high chair (I should have googled travel wooden booster.. off to do that)

does anyone know the name of this product or have any rants/raves about it?

WatchingThemGrow
11-16-2008, 08:12 PM
Handysitt

We have one and really like it. We ended up keeping at the IL's house b/c we go there more than we go out to dinner - and we also need the Peg highchair they bought for us. We like it a lot. The back height of the chair can't be too high, like our dining chairs at home, but lots of them work with it. We also used it while flying, but it was a little heavy in the suitcase and some of the other grandparents bought a FP booster. I guess we'll need to take it with us on our next trip since we still need 2 kid seats.

I got mine on ebay for $51 shipped, which I thought was a pretty good deal. They're hard to come by used, I believe.

http://www.handysitt.sycamorekids.com/

dewfish
12-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Can anyone comment on when a child would outgrow this width-wise? Thanks.