PDA

View Full Version : Imaginext vs Playmobil

kristac
11-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Are they approximately the same scale? I think I'm leaning towards the imaginext castle (I think...) but I'd like to get some playmobil down the road. Just wondering if they can be friends :)

I'm still torn between the Castle, the Pirate Ship, and the Bat Cave.... The Jungle one always catches DS's eye in the store as well... I'm not too keen on the violence aspect of pirates... Imput welcome!!

Also I know the Jungle one has noises (hence it is low on my list)- does the Castle, Bat Cave, or Pirate Ship have sound effects?? We have an Imaginext dragon and he sounds like a dying seagull :irked:

SnuggleBuggles
11-16-2008, 10:29 PM
I can't answer the scale question. But, we have the Imaginext Pirate Ship and Castle (and just bought the Batcave today but won't give till Christmas). Those 2 don't make sounds but I think the Batcave does.

Beth

ssjarrett
11-16-2008, 11:20 PM
My 4 1/2 year old got the Imaginext castle from Santa last year, after wanting it for a long time. He still loves it and plays with it frequently--super heroes live there sometimes, as well as the knights, and occasionally it is visited by a scary dinosaur. I think it is a great choice and can blend with other things pretty easily.