PDA

View Full Version : Price match on Black Friday?

KrystalS
11-17-2008, 12:53 AM
So I read that at Target you can go in before Black Friday, buy the items you know will be marked down, then go back sometime on BF and get a price adjustment. Does this work?

pillsnberries
11-17-2008, 03:21 AM
I don't know about Target, but at Circuit City they will do that. We just bought a camera and if it goes on sale within the next 30 days, they will price adjust or match the competitor's price plus 10% off. If they have a bundled deal within those 30 days, you can come back and get the price adjustment and the bundled deal offer. Our camera goes on sale for $35 less on BF and they have a bundled deal (additional lens). I'm planning on getting the adjustment/deal. I'm so excited!

AbbysMom
11-17-2008, 08:52 AM
But at Best Buy they told me yesterday they will not match "door busters." I guess those are the sales from opening til 10 am.

grins88
11-17-2008, 10:12 AM
My sister did that last year at Best Buy. She had bought her fiance a Playstation 3, and then they had a special package as a door buster. She called, and they were willing to price match, but she had to stand in line and be there during the door buster hours. It would have actually been easier to just buy the PS3 that day.