PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have trouble w/the Oprah Snapfish Photobook offer?

Happy Mommy
11-17-2008, 03:32 AM
My promo is no longer showing up even once I get into the final steps of the ordering/payment process. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

chiaminglee
11-17-2008, 03:44 AM
I think the email says that you have to go all the way to the end of the transaction...I think it's the "buy it" page? Not exactly sure, but my "credit" didn't show either, but I continued the transaction and at the very end, I was indeed credited 29.99.

veronica
11-17-2008, 07:31 AM
I had trouble like yours. Initially, the last page did show the credit, I hit "buy" and then got an error that two of my pics would not work. I changed them but when I went to order again, the credit was gone.

I had to call and the wait time was an hour, they did have to issue me a manual credit. Check the "your account" page and if the credit for the photo book is not listed, then you might have to call CS. On a positive, I have used snapfish for years and have called CS in the past and this time was no different-they are extremely easy to work with....once you get them on the phone LOL.

emschwar
11-17-2008, 11:44 AM
I had trouble. My book credit disappeared, so did all the other credits (I had credits for around 150 free prints) I had. I emailed CS and they restored them all, thankfully.