PDA

View Full Version : Barn/Stable for DD age 5

mom2binsd
11-17-2008, 10:17 PM
DD loves horses and has various sized horses, many cheapies but she doesn't care...they really need a home though...most of the barns I've seen are pretty pricey (80 and up), anybody have one that isn't necessarily a showpiece but just a fun barn/stable for her to play with her horses (she currently ties them up to every possible thing....some days her room looks like a maze of bridles and horses!)

I saw the perfect one this summer at a garage sale, it was a white plastic barn and stables with a red roof, lots of fencing, but it was bought by someone right before I saw it- for 2.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been searching ebay but keep finding the same thing that just doesn't seem worth it.

ehmom
11-17-2008, 11:04 PM
i just saw a small woden barn at my marshall's for about $14. it was ryan's room stable for two. (it might be called farm for two). it was really cute and came with 2 horses. you can probably find a pic of it online. i almost got one for dd, but i have decided to get her a vintage fisher price play family farm instead.