PDA

View Full Version : How To Hang PBK/Fabric Hanging Advent Calendar?

Wife_and_mommy
11-18-2008, 03:48 PM
I feel like a goof but I can't get it to hang correctly. It has two holes presumably for a dowel to hold it open. I got a dowel from a craft store but it's not working well. If you have one will you please enlighten me? I need to get it up as we're leaving for Thanksgiving and won't be back until Dec.

TIA!

traciann
11-18-2008, 04:31 PM
we just used two small nails and attached it that way. You couldn't really see them, and the holes were small. You could also try those command performance hooks that come off the wall when needed.

Wife_and_mommy
11-18-2008, 05:01 PM
we just used two small nails and attached it that way. You couldn't really see them, and the holes were small. You could also try those command performance hooks that come off the wall when needed.

Duh. Thank you! I have one up because I thought it would hang on the ribbon. So easy to put another one instead of going out and buying a dowel. Again: DUH!

Thank you. :)

CiderLogan
11-18-2008, 08:57 PM
I have one from Garnet Hill that also has two holes. I attached it to a glass door with those little suction cups that have hooks on them. Works great.

Wife_and_mommy
11-18-2008, 09:15 PM
I have one from Garnet Hill that also has two holes. I attached it to a glass door with those little suction cups that have hooks on them. Works great.

What a great idea! I hung it up crooked(gotta love those command hooks) so it's going to have to be fixed. I might try that and see how the kids do with it.

Thanks for sharing. :)