PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss/get fit support week of Nov 16-22

elephantmeg
11-18-2008, 04:47 PM
Hey guys! Here we go, our first official weekly thread! I am happy to report a 1 lb weight loss :) On Thursday I go for my first re-assesment at the wellness center (my assessment was 7 weeks post c-section with DD) and I'm hopping to see some major improvement! I feel fantastic. I hope everyone is doing well.

Momof3Labs
11-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Nada, zip, zilch this week. At least I didn't gain! Still 2.8lbs from my goal. I did work out 4 times this week, and have been watching what I've been eating, but might start to record again via WW because I wonder if the calories are creeping back in.

I also started some meds that may not help with weight loss, so I'd like to blame them, but that doesn't get me to my goal!

amldaley
11-19-2008, 04:26 PM
I think I need new scales. I couldn't have lost 4.5 lbs in just a few days. I am sure i've lost *something* (besides my mind...) but I think I am at about 1 lb loss. Good enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elephantmeg
11-20-2008, 08:28 PM
well my assessment was today. I've lost 10 lbs since 12 weeks pp. Still need to work on my VO2 max, sigh, I thought I was doing good! And upper body strength.