PDA

View Full Version : iPhone applications for DC and for you

niccig
11-18-2008, 06:09 PM
DH has an iPhone and we want to put a few games or shows on there for DS. Any suggestions?

What applications do you use on the iPhone. DH is trying to convince me to take his iPhone, so he can get a new one. I'm resisting because of the extra data plan fee we'll have with a 2nd iPhone. But after seeing some applications, I'm tempted to agree. I can do to do lists, shopping lists, car mileage/time tracker if I work freelance, metric/imperial conversion (important when you grew up in metric system and still have to convert to imperial) and several others that look good to me. What apps do you have on your iPhone for you??

luvmypeanut
11-18-2008, 07:06 PM
I don't have an iPhone but I use Handbrake software to convert DC's favorite dvds to an .mp4 file usable on ipods/iphones and psp.

ChristinaLucia
11-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Do it! My DH wanted to upgrade to 3G and give me his and I wish I would have done it a million years ago. LOVE IT!!!!

LD92599
11-18-2008, 07:18 PM
I have:
LiveSportz - MLB (for DH)
Facebook
AIM
Paypal
MazeFinger (DS loves this)
160,000 Recipe (just downloaded it..haven't really used it)
Four Free (Game, haven't played yet)
Google Earth
iTracker (for WW)

I'm also just starting to use WeightWatchers Mobile

I love iCal and have a ton (10+) calendars on it - tons of work reminders, home, school calendar, holidays, etc. I also keep a calendar of our dinners so i can remember what we ate/did.

Laura

jenmcadams
11-18-2008, 08:08 PM
We have a couple of scooby doo episodes on ours for the kids and my DH keeps downloading new apps all of the time. The latest game the kids really like is called Scoop I think...there's also several other games my DH bought that the kids like, but I can't remember the names right now.