PDA

View Full Version : Bonavita, Peyton Crib

kyp
11-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Does anyone have this crib or know of anyone who does? If so, are you happy with it, any downfalls? etc.
Thanks

http://www.babyfurniturewarehouse.com/bonavitapeytoncrib.html

njmom
11-19-2008, 05:23 PM
I do have this crib and love it! I had a tough time finding a lifestyle crib that allowed me to put a sleeping baby in it with ease (because I'm 5'2"-- and a lot of the cribs were too high for me to comfortably do this).

wendibird22
11-19-2008, 10:47 PM
We have it and love, love, love it. I too am a 5'2" mom and have no problem getting DD in and out of it even now that the mattress is on the lowest setting. I did discover once we had it that I couldn't use our crib bumper with it because when the mattress is on the highest setting you essentially cover the posts on the front side (with only the solid upper wood piece exposed above the mattress) and so there was nothing to tie the bumper too. But, we really didn't mind. Oh and it was a little challenging to figure out how to attach the mobile to the back piece (again the upper solid wood piece on the backside posed a challenge), but we did make it work it was just tilted a bit instead of being perfectly straight up and down. Again, no biggie for us.

It really is a solid piece of furniture.

Eve
11-20-2008, 02:58 PM
I have it as well and i am 5'1". i LOVE it. again i agree that the only thing that was a pain was that mobiles don't fit on th crib. we ended up getting the Fisher-Price Aquarium and had to sit it on the mattress for it to fit in the crib.

mommylamb
11-20-2008, 03:02 PM
We have it too and are very happy. I wish that I had gotten one of those gummy things for the time when DS decide he wanted to gnaw on the front because it has teeth marks all over it.

Have any of you who have it turned it into a toddler or regular sized bed yet? We bought the hardware to do this, but I'm not sure if we will or not.

aneff
12-05-2008, 11:27 AM
We have this crib and love it as well and have gotten so many compliments on it. My son is only 6 weeks old, so I haven't had it long enough for many issues to arrive.

We have had an impossible time finding a mobile that will fit on it. The front and back rail are really thick and the sides are sloped making it difficult or impossible to attach properly. That's was hoping to find out - any brand/model of mobile that had worked for others? I don't really care if it matches anything else. I just want something that will engage him.

eliandamy
12-05-2008, 10:20 PM
We are actually looking at the same crib from the baby warehouse near Boston...Only heard great things about this crib and we will probably end up buying it