PDA

View Full Version : tea party/bday party for 2 y.o. DD

cchavez
11-18-2008, 11:51 PM
My DD will be 3 (sorry for typing 2 in the header/title) in 6 weeks and I would like to have a bday party for her at a local bakery/cafe. The service includes tea, finger sandwiches and a petit four. I will also do cupcakes. I think we will invite 4 little girls...do I request they wear princess dresses...any other activities....do you think 3 year olds will drink tea?? She wants a princess party so I will get some princess favors....I was thinking of using these as the favor bags and filling them w/ disney princess stickers, note pads and necklaces form the dollar spot???? Any suggestions? Thanks!

brittone2
11-19-2008, 12:06 AM
My DD will be 3 (sorry for typing 2 in the header/title) in 6 weeks and I would like to have a bday party for her at a local bakery/cafe. The service includes tea, finger sandwiches and a petit four. I will also do cupcakes. I think we will invite 4 little girls...do I request they wear princess dresses...any other activities....do you think 3 year olds will drink tea?? She wants a princess party so I will get some princess favors....I was thinking of using these as the favor bags and filling them w/ disney princess stickers, note pads and necklaces form the dollar spot???? Any suggestions? Thanks!

My kids :love-retry: tea. Like from age 1 on up. DD is not yet 2 (almost) and I can't even have a cup to myself it seems ;)

I'd just put something on the invite about wearing your favorite dressup clothes or a fun hat. Maybe you could have some extra dressup stuff available just in case?? Or little straw hats (cheap from somewhere) and have them decorate them? I'm not good at creative wording, but I would make it open-ended so that they don't feel like they *have* to dress up I think.

Sounds super-adorable :) I'm totally jealous...I hope DD will want something like that in the future :love-retry: