PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Fleurville Seconds sale on NOW!

boys2enough
11-19-2008, 01:44 PM
http://fleurville.com/product/seconds

Started Tuesday and ends tomorrow. Did you all do your shopping there already, is that why there is no discussion here? ;-)

I didn't remember until now, and didn't see any mention here on the first page, so thought I'd share the reminder here.

Lin

BayAreaMom
11-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the reminder- I read about it last week then forgot. I just ordered the Mothership in the Botanical Azure. I love that print and wanted it in the Sling Tote, but I figure at that price I'll give the Mothership a shot. I have the Skip Hop Dash (original) now and like it, but I really wish SH would introduce more exciting prints like most other bags. The Dash has excellent organization, but the color is so boring.

Darcy

the2bobs
11-21-2008, 06:13 PM
thanks for posting! I've been waiting to get an Escape Pod and just ordered one for $10! The sale was supposed to end yesterday but apparently it's still on.

Lindymagoo
11-26-2008, 07:21 PM
I placed my order and am awaiting its arrival. Although the Seconds Warehouse Sale is officially over, there are bags that are still available in limited quantities. I also found some great deals on select first quality bags as well. If you missed the seconds sale, you still might find a bargain or two by checking out the site. HTH.