PDA

View Full Version : cost of a good tumbling mat??

Babywhite
11-19-2008, 04:11 PM
I missed Costco's great deal on a tumbling mat last year, and they didn't do it again this year. :(

DD is into tumbling a lot, and I would like to get her a nice mat. One that will last a long time...

I saw one on clearance for $49.99 and $16 shipping = $65.
Is this a good deal? It states that it was normally $129
Is this the normal price for most "good" gymnastics type mats?

If it is than I want to get it...if not, than I'll keep looking...

TIA for your help!

Babywhite

annasmom
11-19-2008, 04:24 PM
Go to discount school supply dot com QUICK!! They had a tumbling mat on sale.

ETA: Here is the link:

http://www.discountschoolsupply.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?product=3419&category=2742

Babywhite
11-19-2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks! I got it!!
This is a great deal since Costco didn't get them in this holiday season!

Luckily, I called to place the order vs. ordering online b/c the Rep. said that there was a mistake with the computer generated shipping charges... it showed $16+ and she said it should have only been around $7+.

The total for this great mat was $56.XX. While it is more than the Costco holiday deal last year, it is the best one I've seen this year!

If you are interested, I would call soon --- :)

Babywhite

sdbc
11-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Thanks! I got it!!
This is a great deal since Costco didn't get them in this holiday season!

Luckily, I called to place the order vs. ordering online b/c the Rep. said that there was a mistake with the computer generated shipping charges... it showed $16+ and she said it should have only been around $7+.

The total for this great mat was $56.XX. While it is more than the Costco holiday deal last year, it is the best one I've seen this year!

If you are interested, I would call soon --- :)

Babywhite

Gak, why is it back up to $109? Any other good deals out there?

Bbywhite: can you tell me where you found the $65 one?

Thanks!

Babywhite
11-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Ended up that the one I had found was the same one other posters where talking about (the one at Discount Teacher Supply) but the shipping cost was incorrect when I did check-out...

Sorry...