PDA

View Full Version : baby monitor not working

tekins
11-20-2008, 01:34 PM
we have a fisher price sound and light monitor and all of a sudden the sound stop working!! It will start out fine and then just stop. DD sleeps through the night but I work at night and sleep while she naps. If I dont hear her get up chances are I would sleep til DH come home-not good.

Any advice would be awesome! I would love to not have to purchase another one.

lorinick
11-20-2008, 01:41 PM
we have a fisher price sound and light monitor and all of a sudden the sound stop working!! It will start out fine and then just stop. DD sleeps through the night but I work at night and sleep while she naps. If I dont hear her get up chances are I would sleep til DH come home-not good.

Any advice would be awesome! I would love to not have to purchase another one.

Call Fisher Price. I've always gotten great customer Service with any item I've had from them. They usually send out a new item. You will need the number of the product. Which I'm sure is on the monitor somewhere. So have the monitor on hand when you call them. I'm not sure if they will replace if the monitor is really old. The items I had were newer. But worth a try.

BeverlyS01
09-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Not working sound is also one of the common problem that happen on your monitor all you need to do first is to see if the wire on the speaker are not connected that's one of the cause or maybe there is now a problem with the speaker in that case, you need to replace it.