PDA

View Full Version : Anka high chair?

hgwsb
11-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Anyone reviewed this chair? Is it sturdy, do you like it etc? I like that it looks like the svans but is less expensive....would love any input! Thanks

nbrux
08-16-2009, 11:25 PM
Does anyone have any experience with this chair? Anyone love it? Hate it?

betsyab
08-21-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm interested in hearing people's opinions too! I love the wood look, like the price, and really like that it folds up so you can store it. I've read in other reviews that the paint can chip.

tarnator
08-24-2009, 01:43 PM
I really wanted it when i was first looking. It seemed to have everything that I needed.....but.....then I saw it IRL.

I wasn't impressed with the fold - it didn't seem to gain much space. After much deliberation about the other features I narrowed down to either the regular Svan or the Tripp Trapp.

Got the Tripp Trapp with the Playtray - I and I love it! had enough time to look for sales, so I don't regret it!

mejilsa
12-27-2009, 04:11 PM
I know this thread is several months old but I was looking for info on the Anka high chair too before purchasing it. We bought it about 5 months ago and absolutely LOVE this chair. It is sturdy, easy to clean, and I like the way it looks. Since we wanted a chair with a tray, we went for the Svan Anka instead of the TT, and I don't have any regrets. The tray is removable and the chair can be pulled right up the dining room table. Plus, the honey wood perfectly matches our dining room furniture so it fits right in. Since it's attractive and blends in with our furniture, we never fold it up. We have a small dining room and it really doesn't take it much space. Just my 2 cents...

jemabelle
12-29-2009, 10:40 AM
I also considered tripptrapp and the other svan chair, but went with Anka. The other svan chair was so bulky and we thought it was more tacky then trendy/modern/cool. it looked like it needed its own spotlight... the tripptrapp just seemed too big, and i figure we can graduate to that if/when the time is right. the anka is great. very easy to clean and use, doesn't take up too much room and looks simple and great with our DWR furniture. We have now taken the tray off and it nicely pulls right up to the dining room table. Our baby loves it. Would definitely recommend.

nbrux
01-11-2010, 01:27 PM
I also got the Anka high chair and love it. It blends in with our kitchen. We have enough bright plastic baby stuff; we didn't need a bright plastic high chair, too. It's easy to fold and store. However, it's small enough that we don't fold it very often. There's not a lot of nooks and cranies to try to clean and the cushion can be thrown in the washing machine. I would definitely recommend it.