PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good deal on a Graco Turbobooster

marit
11-23-2008, 01:39 AM
I need 3 of those... (I am taking 2 abroad with me for my parents car, and one for carpooling in my car).

Any ideas? The best I could find was $50 on Amazon.

If I find an awesome deal on a Compass B510, I might end up buying 2 Graco's and one Compass for my car.

Thank you!!!

benkatmama
11-24-2008, 09:52 AM
I actually just came acrossed one this morning at Meijer on clearance for $20.
It was the pink and grey one which I picked up for DD (I will put it up for her until next summer) and now I wish I would have bought both of them. They only had the pink but if you have a Meijer near you then it would be worth checking into...maybe they would have the boys colors too.

marit
11-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Oh I wish, I wish...

I live in the west coast, so no Meijer... And on line they sell it for the full price.

jjordan
11-24-2008, 04:06 PM
The one you found on sale at Amazon, is it by chance available from Bed Bath & Beyond (online)? If so you can try this: print out the Amazon price, take it to BB&B (b&m store) and have them price match. Then use a 20% off coupon. They have a free shipping special now so you shouldn't have to pay extra for that.

Good luck!

Jill

justlearning
11-24-2008, 08:56 PM
This won't help you if you need it right now, but Kohls.com does sell them. I bought mine from them a month and a half or so ago when they were on sale for 44.99, then there was a 15% off coupon, plus they were giving $10 Kohls cash with $50 purchase and then free shipping with $75 purchase (I ended up spending that). So, that seemed to be the best deal to me at that time when I looked around. Right now the Kohls price went back up to the reg. price of $50 but if you used a 30% off coupon code (with Kohls card, if you already have one), that would make it $35. Those 30% off codes come around pretty often, it seems.

marit
11-26-2008, 11:24 AM
I don't have a kohl's card, but thank you for your suggestions. Maybe this weekend I'll get lucky :)