PDA

View Full Version : FUNNY I met someone from BB because I noticed she had a Whizz stroller !

TraciG
11-24-2008, 05:32 PM
I was at Stride Rite yesterday & I see a woman walk in & notice she has the Red Castle Whizz stroller, so after I made my return I went to look for her. I asked her if she liked the stroller & how did she find out about it, well turn's out she bought it from Mamabargains & is a member here , to FUNNY !

By the way she love's her stroller !

tarnator
11-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Just picked up my Whizz this past weekend from my friend's place. So far, I like it!

I had some trouble with the wheels and had to take them in to a bike store to get them seated properly. I think that it was a great deal and will definitely be my all-terrain stroller. (still lusting after a Vista for the bassinet though...)

I haven't seen any other Red Castle's around town at all (Vancouver) - if I did, I would certainly introduce myself. no doubt it would be someone from this board or strollerswap!

TraciG
11-26-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm glad you replied, I thought it was a funny story & surprised no one responded !

My Whizz sit's in my closet, not practical for my use, wish I knew before I ordered it !

MamaKath
11-27-2008, 01:26 PM
This is a great way to meet fellow BBB folks. I would love to see a Whizz where I live, lol. By dh would just about fall over though if I went over to talk to them.

PS-:hug5: Don't take it too personally about no response. I have posted here and on a couple other boards recently and gotten very little response. Have a good Thanksgiving!