PDA

View Full Version : Hard travel wipes case?

MamaKath
11-24-2008, 10:21 PM
I went to the store to buy one recently and could not find one. Checked a couple more stores, same thing. Figured I would ask here. :) Can you buy a huggies or pampers wipes case for in your bag or do you have to find a changing kit to find one? I don't need the kit and am working on avoiding a ziploc bag. ;)
TIA

WatchingThemGrow
11-24-2008, 10:23 PM
I got a Huggies one at a little grocery store once. Usually BRU has their house brand pastel ones available for a dollar or two.

Melaine
11-24-2008, 10:33 PM
Maybe check the dollar store? I have seen winnie the pooh ones at TRU.

MamaKath
11-24-2008, 11:08 PM
I got a Huggies one at a little grocery store once. Usually BRU has their house brand pastel ones available for a dollar or two.
BRU must have been sold out then when I looked. I am relieved to hear they are still selling them. I will check the grocery store next time I go shopping. Thanks for the suggestion!

MamaKath
11-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Maybe check the dollar store? I have seen winnie the pooh ones at TRU.

I didn't even think of the dollar store, they might have them. Thanks!

bubbaray
11-25-2008, 12:07 AM
Walmart sells both the Huggies and Pampers travel sized wipes cases here. Maybe try the drugstore.

FWIW, I prefer the Huggies travel case. The wipes dry out in the Pampers one. We only use Pampers wipes, so I just buy the Huggies case and throw out the wipes inside.

MamaKath
11-25-2008, 12:28 AM
Walmart sells both the Huggies and Pampers travel sized wipes cases here. Maybe try the drugstore.

FWIW, I prefer the Huggies travel case. The wipes dry out in the Pampers one. We only use Pampers wipes, so I just buy the Huggies case and throw out the wipes inside.

I think the one I have that needs to be replaced is a Huggies. It has held up sooooo well. I had the old pampers green one, but the lid snapped off pretty quick! I will keep looking for one.

bubbaray
11-25-2008, 12:29 AM
If you can't find a Huggies one and want one, just PM me. I can mail you one! :)

MamaKath
11-25-2008, 12:46 AM
If you can't find a Huggies one and want one, just PM me. I can mail you one! :)
Thanks! I'll let you know. :)

srhs
11-25-2008, 01:01 AM
I have a white Huggies from WM and a blue cheaper-looking one from the Dollar Store (both shower gifts). GL!