PDA

View Full Version : etsy question?

mommabear
11-25-2008, 12:59 PM
I am looking for the blue t rex on caillou and they don't make it? Do sellers on etsy do custom orders and if so can someone recommend a seller?
thanks

brittone2
11-25-2008, 01:02 PM
I am looking for the blue t rex on caillou and they don't make it? Do sellers on etsy do custom orders and if so can someone recommend a seller?
thanks

I can't recommend a seller (not sure what you are looking for from your OP...a stuffed animal or something like that?), but yes, many Etsy sellers will do custom orders if you message them and ask. The only thing is, if you are looking for this as a holiday gift, you may want to do it asap, because they get really busy this time of the year! You may have to try to get in touch with several sellers to find one that will do it.

eta: just read your other post...so it looks like you are looking for a plush dino? I'd just start looking for sellers of other stuffed animal types of toys that look somewhat similar, and ask them if there's anyway they could come up with a blue dino for you. It may take a few tries but hopefully you'll be able to find someone!!

juliasmom05
11-25-2008, 01:07 PM
If you don't have any sellers in mind, you can also do an Alchemy request or a custom order request. That way every seller can see your request and bid on the opportunity to make the item. Look under the custom button at the top of the screen.

Marci

mommabear
11-25-2008, 01:13 PM
thanks ladies

brittone2
11-25-2008, 02:57 PM
If you don't have any sellers in mind, you can also do an Alchemy request or a custom order request. That way every seller can see your request and bid on the opportunity to make the item. Look under the custom button at the top of the screen.

Marci

I didn't know about that feature! Great tip :) :thumbsup:

I :heartbeat: etsy!