PDA

View Full Version : Imaginext Bat Cave

annasmom
11-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Just wondering whether anyone has this particular set. Any opinions???

mommabear
11-25-2008, 05:12 PM
My son is getting it for Christmas. It looks neat to me and it is a nice sized toy. Seems very durable. He has only seen a pic of it but was very interrested. He will be 4 in Feb.

ekbecker1
11-26-2008, 03:18 PM
My son received this from a friend for his 5th birthday a couple of months ago. He said it was his FAVORITE gift, but I'm not really sure what the attraction is! I guess it can be used like a dollhouse would be. . . but for Batman and his superhero friends. It doesn't really do anything though! He likes to play with the batman figure that came with it. DS has been interested in trains for sooo long that I'm used to setting up tracks, moving trains along the tracks, pulling into the station, moving cargo, etc. etc. With the bat caver, there's no action.

Ceepa
11-26-2008, 07:24 PM
BWAH HA HA! I'm a dope. I thought the Imaginext Bat Cave was a toy cave for bats (as in flying mammals that hang upside down). I thought it sounded really interesting that FP went in that direction and then I looked it up on Google. I had no idea it was for Batman! :duh:

jenj611
11-29-2008, 01:01 AM
My son also received this for his 5th birthday and loves it.

megv
11-29-2008, 11:20 PM
My 4 yo just received the Batcave for his bday. He loves it!!!

It seems pretty sturdy. I like that it folds up and can be closed.

He is not aware of that it can shoot discs & whatnot - with a crawling baby, we took out the small parts.