PDA

View Full Version : **GONE** anyone need $25 off $75 on eBags.com or shoes.com?

Ceepa
11-25-2008, 03:50 PM
Code gone.
------------------
First to PM me gets promo code (same code applies to both sites, though I think you have to choose one to use it??). Looks like a one-time use only. Some brand restrictions apply.* Exp. 12/14/2008.

eBags.com is free shipping over $50. (8% on ebates)
*to see brands that are excluded from this offer go to www.ebags.com/holiday08

shoes.com is free shipping and returns on UPS Ground. (8% on ebates)
*cannot find list of brands excluded from offer

WatchingThemGrow
11-25-2008, 04:01 PM
I am in need of new black merrells, esp. some that don't look like all my other merrells. If you give me the code, do you also give me style opinions? I'll PM you.

Ceepa
11-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Well I don't know what you're looking for, but this time of year I tend to grab any of my shoes that are more water-resistant and have a taller sole/heel to elevate me over puddles and morning dew and frost. Our weather has been messy lately.

WatchingThemGrow
11-25-2008, 04:46 PM
What I would like is a pair of black slipons perfect for winter, but able to go with yoga pants and a double stroller around the block, to the park, etc. Merrells seem to be the one shoe built for my foot, so I have jungle mocs and Encore Chills in tan, and the Encore Mary Janes in brown and light tan. Can anyone suggest some of the black slipons that are sort of fun? The Encore chill and mj's are out of stock in 9.5 :(